tiles-users mailing list archives

From Ignacio Enriquez <nach...@gmail.com>
Subject [NEWBIE] Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class org.apache.struts2.tiles.StrutsTilesListener
Date Mon, 07 Sep 2009 07:32:35 GMT
Hi,

I am just learning tiles 2 for a project I have.
I am using Eclipse Galileo and I got the following error when I try to
run the simplest tiles example in Tomcat.

Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of
class org.apache.struts2.tiles.StrutsTilesListener

I am really having a hard time starting with this.
(This is my app exported as a war file
http://files.me.com/nacho4d/u1gn57 in case of needed)

I hope somebody can help me.

Any response is very appreciated.
thanks

Ignacio

BTW: In Google found that I have the same symptoms as this guy: