tiles-users mailing list archives

From Greg Reddin <gred...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tiles with css issue ?
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2009 16:51:41 GMT
Could it be an issue with your Javascript and CSS URLs? If you're
hitting both of those methods with the URL

    http://localhost:8080/myapplication/tiles/createDummy.jsp

then I don't see how it could work the way you coded it in the example
you showed.

In your first method you have this:

> <script language="javascript" type="text/javascript"
> src="mypage.js"></script>
> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="all" href="mypage.css" />

In your 2nd method you have this:

> <script language="javascript" type="text/javascript"
> src="js/mypage.js"></script>
>
> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="all" href="css/mypage.css" />

Unless you moved the Javascript and CSS into js/ and css/ directories
then the 2nd method would most definitely not work. If those files
were already in those directories, then the first method would not
work.

Greg