tiles-users mailing list archives

From itay sahar <itay.sa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tiles with css issue ?
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2009 17:15:51 GMT
The access is different in each way:for the first: The direct option:
(without tiles)
   http://localhost:8080/myapplication/tiles/createDummy.jsp

The second( using tiles):
   http://localhost:8080/myapplication/createDummy.jsp<http://localhost:8080/myapplication/tiles/createDummy.jsp>

There are two files names createDummy.jsp:
1. The content.
2. The tiles references.
These files are described in the first message. Thanks again