tiles-users mailing list archives

From Antonio Petrelli <antonio.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Support for reloading/refreshing Tile Definitions
Date Mon, 04 May 2009 19:56:26 GMT
2009/5/4 Vibhore Anant <vibhore_anant@yahoo.com>:
> Hi Antonio,
>
> No I haven't.  Which leads me to my next question - in the tutorial on the Tiles website,
it is mentioned that two classes - a DefinitionDAO and a DbTilesContainerFactory need to be
implemented (which I have) for loading Tiles from a database.  Are you suggesting that I
implement a custom DefinitionsFactory as well?  Or is the idea to set the existing LocaleDefinitionsFactory
against the org.apache.tiles.definition.DefinitionsFactory

The second that you said, I suggest to use LocaleDefinitionsFactory.

> As you may have noted, in my web.xml file, I have not set any explicit DefinitionsFactory
(I didnt know one was required).

Sorry, I did not notice that :-S do you think that the tutorial should be fixed?
And did you succeed in your task?

Antonio