tiles-users mailing list archives

From Antonio Petrelli <antonio.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Support for reloading/refreshing Tile Definitions
Date Mon, 04 May 2009 19:19:35 GMT
2009/5/4 Vibhore Anant <vibhore_anant@yahoo.com>:
> It is rather difficult for me to extract out my implementation as it is running on a
3rd party app framework.  Are there any other pointers you can give me?  It just seems to
me that the param "org.apache.tiles.factory.AbstractTilesContainerFactory" is taking no effect.
Should I be creating a custom LocaleDefinitionsFactory where I explicitly call the setDefinitionDAO()
method with the DAO that I wrote?

> What is the best place for to start debugging the Tiles implementation myself?

I think that the culprit is TilesContainerFactory.postCreationOperations.
In particular, did you set this parameter:
org.apache.tiles.definition.DefinitionsFactory
to your definitions factory implementation?

Ciao
Antonio