tiles-users mailing list archives

From Chris Pratt <thechrispr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: StackOverFlow Error with tiles 2.1.2
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2009 05:08:33 GMT
Looks like you have some infinite recursion going on.  Your <action
name="showListing"> in struts.xml returns success which causes tiles to
process the <definition name="listing-page"> in tiles.xml which processes
the /pages/tiles/listing.jsp that includes <s:action name="showListing">
which return success which execute's the result sending it to the tiles
listing-page which includes listing.jsp, that runs the showListing action
and on and on until the stack runs out of space.  You shouldn't need to use
the <s:action> tag inside your tile, by the time you're processing the tile,
that action has already run.
  (*Chris*)