tiles-users mailing list archives

From Ignacio de Córdoba <icord...@skios.es>
Subject How to check if a JSP exists from a Tiles preparer
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2009 03:00:21 GMT

Hi there,
i need to check if JSPs exist in the webapp from the execute() method in a
Tiles Preparer. Currently I am doing:

ServletContext context =
(ServletContext)tilesRequestContext.getApplicationContext().getContext();
(I need to cast as getContext() returns an Object)
Then I do:
if (context.getResourceAsStream(templateBodyPathValue)!=null)

I guess checking if that InputStream is not null is not the best way. Any
other ideas? Objects received in the preparer execute() method are
TilesRequestContext and AttributeContext. Maybe there is some Tiles2
aproach.

Thanks for any ideas,
Ignacio