tiles-users mailing list archives

From Pawel Kozlowski <pkozlow...@amadeus.com>
Subject Re: Connection reset by peer (Tiles and Spring MVC)
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2009 10:27:10 GMT
Dear All,

Antonio <antonio.petrelli@gmail.com> wrote on 08/01/2009 11:18:16:

> 2009/1/8 De Bakker, Bjorn <Bjorn.DeBakker@ordina.be>:
> > We're using Tiles 2 with Spring MVC 2.5 and Weblogic 9.
>
> What version of Tiles are you using? Today we released 2.0.7, first of
> all try to upgrade.

I don't think it is linked to Tiles (or any other framework...). For me it
is pure weblogic issue.
I've been seeing this exception since WL7 and it forced me to have a
special procedure rendering JSP pages, where I do systematically catch
this exception.

Don't know if WL10 is any better at handling this...

Cheers,
Pawel