tiles-users mailing list archives

From Nicolas LE BAS <m...@nlebas.net>
Subject Re: StackOverflow with EL
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2009 18:51:49 GMT
Antonio,

I don't know you half as much as I should like, and I don't like you
half as much as you deserve, but since neither of us are native english
speakers, I'm not quite sure that you mean half as much as what you said
here :D Are you trying to say that you're the reason for Tiles being a
PITA ?

No kidding now: I'm not sure I agree on this PITA matter. Can you
develop on this ?

I think tiles has its limits (that you definitely keep pushing further
and further), but it is usually a great help. There are a couple of
projects that I couldn't have managed without tiles, and they're not all
based on struts.

Nick