tiles-users mailing list archives

From Nicolas LE BAS <m...@nlebas.net>
Subject Re: Connection reset by peer (Tiles and Spring MVC)
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2009 15:02:01 GMT
Hi Bjorn,

That sounds to me like a normal and sane behaviour. When you click on
the link, the browser closes the previous TCP connection, so the server
cannot complete the job of rendering the page.

If you don't want the stack trace in your logs, perhaps you should
disable the "DEBUG" level on the log4j category
"org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet". Do you really want
to debug this servlet, anyway ?

Hope this helps,
Nick

De Bakker, Bjorn a écrit :
> Hi all
>
> We're using Tiles 2 with Spring MVC 2.5 and Weblogic 9.  The problem is that when we
click on a link when the page is still loading, we always get the following stacktrace: