tiles-users mailing list archives

From Jacek Wo┼║niczak <jwoznic...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tiles 2.1 with JSF 1.2 - definition update
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2009 12:26:29 GMT
Thanks Nicolas, it works.

I'm still curious how to integrate Tiles runtime composition into JSF
environment, for example change tiles definition "on the fly" in
actionListener method.
Theoretically:Tiles Servlet runs after JSF servlet, so if I change tiles
definition in ActionListener method (which run in the InvokeApplication
phase) this modification should be reflected. Am I right?

Regards,
Jacek