tiles-users mailing list archives

From Ignacio de Córdoba <icord...@skios.es>
Subject Re: How to include a SimpleMenuItem bean in tiles:addAttribute in struts2
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2009 15:22:00 GMT

Hi Antonio,
you mean that if I replace <jsp:useProperty...> with:

<s:bean name="org.apache.tiles.beans.SimpleMenuItem" var='item'>
			<s:param name="link" value="%{folderName}" />
			<s:param name="value"
value="Actions_folder.action?portalid=%{userSession.portalid}&folderName=%{#parameters.folderName}"
/>
		</s:bean>

There is no way to insert objects in the ValueStack to a tile list with a
tiles:addAttribute tag or anyother way?
I hate mixing both "EL's" in the same page. I am using ONGL for the rest of
the code: as I am using struts2 now, I must use % ONGL syntax to access
Action properties, so it is tedious to make them visible to JSTL EL using
<s:property /> every time I have to add a Tile (in every page, as I use a
Tile for breadcrums!)

Thanks for your help :-)
Ignacio