tiles-users mailing list archives

From Ignacio de Córdoba <icord...@skios.es>
Subject How to include a SimpleMenuItem bean in tiles:addAttribute in struts2
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2009 01:17:43 GMT

Hi there,
I am trying to migrate my EL to struts2 tags and so I am trying to:

	<tiles:putListAttribute name="breadcrums">
		<s:bean name="org.apache.tiles.beans.SimpleMenuItem">
			<s:param name="link" value=""/>
			<s:param name="value" value="#{folderName}" />
			<tiles:addAttribute value="<s:property/>"/>
		</s:bean>
	</tiles:putListAttribute>

But <s:property/> is added to the List Attribute as a string, not as the
property it should be (the ValueStack property defined in s:bean.
With other orientations I have a similar problem... how can I include a Bean
defined with s:bean in the tiles:addAttribute value field?
It's being hard to abandon EL and I wouldn't like to revert to it for this.

thanks for any ideas,
Ignacio