tiles-users mailing list archives

From Ignacio de Córdoba <icord...@skios.es>
Subject Multiple tiles.xml and "can't find its ancestor" error
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2009 18:32:14 GMT

Hi there,
I am using Tiles2 with Struts2 (Tiles 2.1.1 and Struts 2.1.6) and it works
ok (I've been told I wouldn't work).
So far I am having just one problem and is extending a tile from another
tile present in a different configuration file.
I am using org.apache.tiles.definition.DefinitionsFactory.DEFINITIONS_CONFIG
parameter as I've read that the old conf. parameter is deprecated (anyway,
both show the same problem).

Anybody has gone through this issue? If I group all definitions in the same
xml file there is no problem.

Of course, I've tried sorting the xml files in the conf. parameter with all
combinations with no success.

Thanks,
Ignacio