tiles-users mailing list archives

From Adam Nichols <mr.adam.nich...@gmail.com>
Subject nothing in my view
Date Wed, 24 Dec 2008 05:01:43 GMT
I'm using tiles 2.0.5 with myFaces.  I was able to get my application to
deploy, but when I got to my tiles page nothing inside <f:view> is
output to the browser.  When I made a sample page without tiles, it
worked as expected.  So I know JSF is set up properly.

I deployed myfaces-example-tiles-1.1.8, and that worked fine.  I copied
the configuration settings and jsp pages into my tomcat project and
nothing in f:view renders there either..  Nothing helpful in the logs,
even at debug level.  What should I be looking at to find out what's
going on?

Thanks,
Adam