tiles-users mailing list archives

From pesho318i <kalpakl...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Tiles Exception - Attribute not found...
Date Sun, 23 Nov 2008 22:22:27 GMT

Antonio Petrelli-3 wrote:

> Try to upgrade to Struts 2.0.12 and Tiles 2.0.6 and let us know if you
> still have problems.

Hi Antonio :)

how do I upgrade to the later versions. I tried replacing the jars with the
ones from the package struts-2.0.12-lib, but now I get some errors after I
restarted the Tomcat server. It seems it is still looking for the old
jars... Do I have to do something else?

Also, the abovementioned package (struts-2.0.12-lib) includes:
struts2-tiles-plugin-2.0.12.jar
tiles-api-2.0.4.jar
tiles-core-2.0.4.jar
tiles-jsp-2.0.4.jar

Do I have to replace them with the corresponding 2.0.4 tiles jars (and also
add the missing ones)

Sorry for the lame questions, but I haven't worked with struts and tiles
before...

Thanks a lot!