tiles-users mailing list archives

From Antonio <antonio.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tiles and session
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2008 08:19:58 GMT
2008/10/29 johne <jeichels@yahoo.com>:
> - Velocity does not work with Tiles 2 using the above plug-in?

I did not mean this. I meant that Tiles does not expose a Velocity
integration, i.e. there isn't a Velocity TilesTool for the moment.
Anyway there is an external Tiles integration (with SpringMVC) that we
are going to integrate and modify. See:
https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/TILES-170
http://anydoby.com/velocity/

>  If we upgraded to Struts 2.* it should work?

No, if you use Velocity TilesTool. And anyway converting an app from
Struts 1 to 2 is not so straightforward.

> - SSLEXT - Is there a different library we could use instead that works with
> Struts 1.3.8 and Tiles for secure pages?

Sorry I really don't know.

Antonio