tiles-users mailing list archives

From Sandeep Seshan <sandeepses...@yahoo.com>
Subject Tiles - JSPException while including path.
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2008 07:06:38 GMT
Hi,

I have a J2EE Application that effectively leverages Struts, Tiles, Spring & Hibernate.
I have configured this application in Oracle JDeveloper 10.1.3 & I get a clean build.

I am trying to run the application now & I get this error :-

ERROR 08/10/24 12:21:48 org.apache.tiles.context.jsp.JspTilesRequestContext (JspTilesRequestContext.java:67)
- JSPException while including path '/common/test.jsp'.
javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: ServletException while including page.
    at org.apache.tiles.context.jsp.JspUtil.doInclude(JspUtil.java:86)
    at org.apache.tiles.context.jsp.JspTilesRequestContext.include(JspTilesRequestContext.java:65)
    at org.apache.tiles.context.TilesRequestContextWrapper.include(TilesRequestContextWrapper.java:64)
    at org.apache.struts2.tiles.StrutsTilesRequestContext.include(StrutsTilesRequestContext.java:120)
    at org.apache.tiles.impl.BasicTilesContainer.render(BasicTilesContainer.java:431)
    at org.apache.tiles.taglib.InsertAttributeTag.render(InsertAttributeTag.java:96)
    at org.apache.tiles.taglib.RenderTagSupport.execute(RenderTagSupport.java:122)
    at org.apache.tiles.taglib.ContainerTagSupport.doEndTag(ContainerTagSupport.java:80)
    at _layout._template._jspService(_template.java:71)
    at com.orionserver.http.OrionHttpJspPage.service(OrionHttpJspPage.java:59)
    at oracle.jsp.runtimev2.JspPageTable.service(JspPageTable.java:462)
    at oracle.jsp.runtimev2.JspServlet.internalService(JspServlet.java:594)
    at oracle.jsp.runtimev2.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:518)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856)

I did some preliminary Googling & noiced that most of the replies spoke about conflicting
versions of JSTL Libaries - however, I am sure that I have only one version of JSTL in my
ClassPath.

Can you please throw some light on this problem ?

Regards,
Sandeep

" Good things come for those who wait "  --  Sandeep Seshan.