tiles-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Francisco Sabugal <daniel.franci...@universia.net>
Subject Re: how to detect when an attribute value is not found
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2008 09:25:34 GMT
Well, may be it is. It was just a suggestion.

--
	*Daniel Francisco Sabugal*

*Java/J2EE Developer*

PORTAL UNIVERSIA, S.A.
Ciudad Grupo Santander. Avda. de Cantabria s/n
Edif. Arrecife, planta 00.
28660 Boadilla del Monte - Madrid

Telf: (34) 91 289 59 12 - Fax: (34) 91 257 15 06

daniel.francisco@universia.net <mailto:daniel.francisco@universia.net>
www.universia.es <http://www.universia.es>