tiles-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Francisco Sabugal <daniel.franci...@universia.net>
Subject Re: how to detect when an attribute value is not found
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2008 08:42:42 GMT
But I understood that this attribute is used to ignore when inserting an
attribute that is not declared in the definition in the tiles.xml. I
think this is different from the fact that the attribute is declared but
its value points to a resource that can not be found.
Don't you think these two cases should be able to be distinguished?

Antonio escribiĆ³:

--
	*Daniel Francisco Sabugal*

*Java/J2EE Developer*

PORTAL UNIVERSIA, S.A.
Ciudad Grupo Santander. Avda. de Cantabria s/n
Edif. Arrecife, planta 00.
28660 Boadilla del Monte - Madrid

Telf: (34) 91 289 59 12 - Fax: (34) 91 257 15 06

daniel.francisco@universia.net <mailto:daniel.francisco@universia.net>
www.universia.es <http://www.universia.es>