tiles-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Francisco Sabugal <daniel.franci...@universia.net>
Subject Re: how to detect when an attribute value is not found
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2008 08:21:58 GMT
Thanks to you. I will be very proud if you include it :) It will be my
first contribution to an open source project.

But I think that if you do it, it would be nice to have a configuration
parameter allowing to enable/disable this feature of throwing exceptions
when a resource is not found.

Dani.

--
	*Daniel Francisco Sabugal*

*Java/J2EE Developer*

PORTAL UNIVERSIA, S.A.
Ciudad Grupo Santander. Avda. de Cantabria s/n
Edif. Arrecife, planta 00.
28660 Boadilla del Monte - Madrid

Telf: (34) 91 289 59 12 - Fax: (34) 91 257 15 06

daniel.francisco@universia.net <mailto:daniel.francisco@universia.net>
www.universia.es <http://www.universia.es>