tiles-users mailing list archives

From Rusty Wright <rusty.wri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: well formed xml and jsp?
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2008 19:42:05 GMT
I'm not sure what you mean "about the JSP/XML style".

My general problem is that I was hoping to make Eclipse happy; right now I have several fragments
that have the eclipse red circle error next to them, and in the Problems tab it says for the
Description "Syntax error on token "}", delete this token" and the Location is line 0.  Other
errors for the same file in the Eclipse Problems:

Syntax error on token "catch", Identifier expected
Syntax error, insert "Finally" to complete TryStatement

There isn't any java code in these fragments; only html and jsp tags.  It seems like it's
going into the taglib code or unhappy about something with it.  The web app runs fine when
I deploy it or run it within eclipse with tomcat.

When I open the file in Eclipse there are no red error circles in the file, they're only in
the Project Explorer next to the file names.

I think the underlying problem is something to do with the m2eclipse (maven 2) plugin for
eclipse; sometimes things get out of whack with it.  But this time I haven't been able to
figure out what the proper incantation is to get rid of the red error circles.