tiles-users mailing list archives

From dcosio <dcco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tiles not building extended content
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2008 20:21:03 GMT

Ah, I tried that and it did fail. This is quite a change from tiles 1. I
guess I will have to go through and redefine these. So, there is no way to
get the current context values out to use them in the putAttribute tags? I
did try "useAttribute tags .. and that didn't work.. This seems strange that
I loose the values