tiles-users mailing list archives

From "Antonio Petrelli" <antonio.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Failed Tiles Servlet Startup
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2008 12:09:53 GMT
2008/9/5 Alastair Smith <Alastair.Smith@eu.citrix.com>:
> There's a warning stating that the
> classpath-defs.xml could not be found (is this included in one of the
> tiles JARs?)

That's strange. Can you post your web.xml file?

> and the NoClassDefFoundError included below.  I have added
> the retrotranslator-runtime-1.2.1.jar file to WEB-INF\lib along with all
> the rest of the JARs in the app, but have otherwise made no changes.

You should add the "backport-util-concurrent-3.0.jar" package. I did
not think that it was needed before, so I did not say to add it.

> Does it need to be referenced at all, e.g. in web.xml, or should it just
> be picked up automatically?

It will be picked automatically, usually once you restart the application.

> Sorry to keep posting these long stack traces, and many thanks for your
> continued assistance.

In fact long stack traces is what we love when we want to help, so go
on posting it, it's really appreciated ;-)

HTH
Antonio