tiles-users mailing list archives

From "Alastair Smith" <Alastair.Sm...@eu.citrix.com>
Subject RE: Failed Tiles Servlet Startup
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2008 12:53:57 GMT
2008/9/5 Antonio Petrelli [mailto:antonio.petrelli@gmail.com]
> You should add the "backport-util-concurrent-3.0.jar" package. I did
> not think that it was needed before, so I did not say to add it.
This fixed the tiles startup issue, thank you very much :-)  There was
also a minor syntax error in the tiles-defs.xml file (oops...)  Tiles is
now running, and I can get the first page displayed again.

> In fact long stack traces is what we love when we want to help, so go
> on posting it, it's really appreciated ;-)
Phew, that's good to know!

I think I'm now at the point where I need to debug the migrated
templates, which hopefully should be a little easier!  Many thanks again
for all your help, Antonio; I know where to come for help in the future!

Kind regards

Alastair Smith