tiles-users mailing list archives

From "Kanade, Sayali" <Sayali.Kan...@gs.com>
Subject Jar file for class org.apache.tiles.listener.TilesListener
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2008 16:23:12 GMT
Hi,

This is the first time I am working on Struts 2 with Tiles 2.
I configured Tiles 2 in my application by adding the Listener as
follows:
	<listener>

<listener-class>org.apache.struts2.tiles.StrutsTilesListener</listener-c
lass>
	</listener>

But, when I deploy my app on Tomcat, I get this runtime error:

[ERROR] qa-portal] - Error configuring application listener of class
org.apache.struts2.tiles.StrutsTilesListener
<java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/tiles/listener/TilesListener>java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/tiles/listener/TilesListener

I know that this class is missing in my classpath, but I am unable to
find this class in any of the jar files.

Can someone please help me locate the correct jar file for this class?

Configuration:
JDK - 1.6
Apache Tomcat - 6.0.10
Struts - 2.0.6
Tiles - 2.0.6

These are the jar files in WEB-INF/lib -
- xwork-2.0.5.jar
- tiles-jsp-2.0.6.jar
- tiles-core-2.0.6.jar
- tiles-api-2.0.6.jar
- struts2-tiles-plugin-2.0.6.jar
- struts2-core-2.0.6.jar
- ognl-2.6.11.jar
- freemarker-2.3.8.jar
- commons-logging-1.0.4.jar
- commons-beanutils-1.6.jar

Please let me know if more info is reqd.

Thanks a lot, please let me know if anyone faced this problem and the
steps taken to fix it.

Best Regards,
Sayali.