tiles-users mailing list archives

From "Antonio Petrelli" <antonio.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FW: Missing attribute
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2008 13:52:09 GMT
2008/8/26 Hehl, Thomas <Thomas.Hehl@acs-inc.com>:
> This code is in logout.jsp, which is the jsp that is inserted into the body.
> We have a main layout that has tiles header, body, menu, footer. In this
> instance, body, contains logout.jsp, which has this tag in it. Make sense?

Yes, the reason was under my nose and I did not find it :-D
In Tiles 2.0.x you cannot propogate an attribute to inner attributes.
Either try Tiles 2.1.0 (currently in test build phase) or create a
definition, put the attribute that you want and put it in place of the
"body" attribute.
BTW you can download Tiles 2.1.0 *test build* at:
http://people.apache.org/builds/tiles/2.1.0/

HTH
Antonio