tiles-users mailing list archives

From "Hehl, Thomas" <Thomas.H...@acs-inc.com>
Subject RE: FW: Missing attribute
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2008 13:56:18 GMT
Again, I'm almost a newb to tiles. Please explain the create a definition
thing you're referring to below.

-----Original Message-----
From: Antonio Petrelli [mailto:antonio.petrelli@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 9:52 AM
To: users@tiles.apache.org
Subject: Re: FW: Missing attribute

2008/8/26 Hehl, Thomas <Thomas.Hehl@acs-inc.com>:
> This code is in logout.jsp, which is the jsp that is inserted into the
body.
> We have a main layout that has tiles header, body, menu, footer. In this
> instance, body, contains logout.jsp, which has this tag in it. Make sense?

Yes, the reason was under my nose and I did not find it :-D
In Tiles 2.0.x you cannot propogate an attribute to inner attributes.
Either try Tiles 2.1.0 (currently in test build phase) or create a
definition, put the attribute that you want and put it in place of the
"body" attribute.
BTW you can download Tiles 2.1.0 *test build* at:
http://people.apache.org/builds/tiles/2.1.0/

HTH
Antonio