tiles-users mailing list archives

From "Greg Reddin" <gred...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to use a local tiles-config_2_0.dtd file
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2008 04:45:59 GMT
On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 1:04 PM, wild_oscar <miguel@almeida.at> wrote:

> I am developing an application which will be stored offline.
>
> In tiles.xml, what header should I use so that tiles doesn't try to search
> the tiles-config_2_0.dtd file online?
>
> After putting a copy of the file in my WEB-INF/ folder, I have tried:

Directly under WEB-INF/tiles-config_2_0.dtd or
WEB-INF/classes/org/apache/tiles/resources/tiles-config_2_0.dtd

It's loaded via the classloader so it has to be in classes. It should
be in the tiles-core.jar file. Is it not?

>  <!DOCTYPE tiles-definitions PUBLIC
>     "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Tiles Configuration 1.1//EN"
>  "tiles-config_2_0.dtd">

Sorry, it's been a while since I've worked with Digester
registrations. I didn't think you had to modify the reference?

Greg