tiles-users mailing list archives

From wild_oscar <mig...@almeida.at>
Subject Re: How to use a local tiles-config_2_0.dtd file
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2008 09:03:06 GMT

I think I found the problem. There was a space missing in the DOCTYPE
configuration. After copying it like it appears on the tiles-config_2_0.dtd
on the jar file it seems to be working, even when the server is offline:

<!DOCTYPE tiles-definitions PUBLIC "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Tiles
Configuration 2.0//EN"
"http://tiles.apache.org/dtds/tiles-config_2_0.dtd">