tiles-users mailing list archives

From Ray Clough <...@allthisisthat.com>
Subject Re: Tiles 2 and JSF 1.2
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2008 07:58:43 GMT

Everything is Tiles-2.  Although we're using Struts-2 (and also S-1), The
tiles installation is completely stand-alone.  We've been using a custom
ViewHandler, but that won't work for JSF1.2.  The TilesTwoVH also didn't
work.  Anything inside the 'view' tag isn't rendered.  We did a day trying
to debug it, but got nowhere.  I've decided to try Facelets.  We've gotten
it to work with JSF1.2.  We'll have to upgrade quite a few pages, and the
older parts of the app use S1, and that will be the part that really cheeses
off my boss.
Thanks,
- rc