tiles-users mailing list archives

From Ray Clough <...@allthisisthat.com>
Subject Tiles 2 and JSF 1.2
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2008 19:32:53 GMT

We've got problems with Tile-2 and MyFaces 1.2.  Nothing inside the <f:view>
tag is visible.  Searching the Tiles Forum, I see an old reference to use a
file from MyFaces, 'JspTilesTwoViewHandlerImpl.java' class.  Since both
MyFaces and Tiles have had releases since then, I thought it prudent to
check if this earlier advice still holds.  I notice that this class is not
included in the MyFaces 1.2 releases.  Is there a solution to Tiles2/Jsf1.2
problems, or anything later which might help me?

Thanks,
-Ray Clough