tiles-users mailing list archives

From "Elliot Huntington" <elliot.hunting...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: File Upload issue with struts 1.1
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2008 18:55:04 GMT
I just skimmed over your email so I'm not sure if this will work for you,
but I would use org.apache.struts2.interceptor.FileUploadInterceptor

That interceptor will populate the action with a File object.

http://struts.apache.org/2.0.11.1/struts2-core/apidocs/org/apache/struts2/interceptor/FileUploadInterceptor.html

--
Elliot