tiles-users mailing list archives

From "Elliot Huntington" <elliot.hunting...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: <%@ taglib uri="http://tiles.apache.org/tags-tiles" prefix="tiles" %> is missing!
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2008 15:18:11 GMT
First, Thank you so much for your quick reply.

You asked if I have problems with the taglibs. To be honest, I'm not sure
yet. I'm setting up a new Struts 2 application, going through the examples
in "Struts 2 in Action" (a great book). The reason I started investigating
if the URI is there is because my IDE (IntelliJ 6) inspection says "Cannot
resolve taglib with uri http://tiles.apache.org/tags-tiles". I will finish
getting this set up and see if it works.

Thanks so much for your quick reply!

PS: Would it be possible for me to start helping out with the tiles 2
tutorials on the website? It seems they need some help.

--
Elliot