tiles-users mailing list archives

From "Pavel Sapozhnikov" <pavel.sapozhni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Tiles Wants YOU
Date Wed, 14 May 2008 13:29:27 GMT
Hi Greg and everybody else on this mailing list.

My name is Pavel Sapozhnikov and I have been using Tiles 1 together with
Struts 1 at my previous work while also experimenting with S2/Tiles2. I
really like both projects and I find them very useful for web development in
Java. I think Tiles 2 came long way from Tiles 1 and I am glad to see that.
I would love to help do some work on Tiles but lack of the knowledge of the
architecture and just simply lack of time due to my current job I might be
unable to help.

Good luck. I wish Tiles will still keep on going and when the opportunity
arises to write a java web app I will not think twice but use Tiles and
Struts.

Pavel

--
Pavel Sapozhnikov