tiles-users mailing list archives

From "Antonio Petrelli" <antonio.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Iterate through Attributes
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 06:42:47 GMT
2008/4/16, Jonathan DeRose <danger_jon@hotmail.com>:

> Do you know if no schedule = weeks or months.

It does not make sense: no schedule means "absolutely" no schedule. We are
volunteers, and we update the software in our spare time. It could mean
weeks, months, years, who knows :-) It all depends on the will of the
developers (committers and contributors).
If you want a faster release, help with the development by providing
patches. This is the list of open issues for 2.1.x:
https://issues.apache.org/struts/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&pid=10160&resolution=-1&fixfor=21820&sorter/field=priority&sorter/order=DESC

I think even with the cascading values I would recommend adding the
> functionality to importAttributeTag where if you don't specify a name but
> you do specify a toName that you put either the attributeContext or a map of
> the attributeContext values in that toName in the scope specified.

This is definitely a Tiles development question. Please write to the Tiles
Developers list:
http://tiles.apache.org/mail-lists.html

Thanks
Antonio