tiles-users mailing list archives

From Vernon <vwu...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How this NoSuchDefinitionException occurs?
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 20:02:12 GMT
Antonio Petrelli wrote:
> 2008/3/5, Vernon <vwu725@yahoo.com>:
>
>> Does the followings take care it?
>>

>>    <definition name="content.google.world.ca"

template="/WEB-INF/jsp/news/world/google/content.jsp"

>>  > >
>>  >
>>         <put-attribute name="news1"
>>  value="googleWorldNewsCA"
>>  type="definition"/>
>>     </definition>
>>

> Nope, the attribute "name" is "news1", but I meant
the attribute
> "value" is "news1" and its type is "definition".
> In your example, the value is "googleWorldNewsCA".
> Check your definition files for an attribute with
both name and value
> that equals to "news1".
> If you don't find it, well, we'll try another option
:-)

> Ciao
> Antonio

Thanks Ciao.

I don't quite follow "an attribute with both name and
value that equals
to 'news1'".

I think that the following lines should take care the
value of "news1".
And, "google.w.ca" is defined in a Spring
configuration file.

    <definition name="googleWorldNewsCA"
extends="google_news_section">
        <put-attribute name="sourceName"
value="google.w.ca"/>
    </definition>

Again, this problem occurs in a migration procedure
from Struts Tiles to
Tiles 2. This section hasn't been changed.

Be a better friend, newshound, and