tiles-users mailing list archives

From Vernon <vwu...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How this NoSuchDefinitionException occurs? - solved!!!
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2008 18:54:59 GMT
I used the <tiles:insertDefinition> first and found it
didn't work and
changed to the other tag.

You are right on the spot, Antonio.  After removing
the two class files
under my Tomcat directory, the problem is fixed.
Tomcat doesn't refresh
all compilation files when I deploy a set of updated
JSP files. That
explains why I couldn't find any problem in the
definition file and the
JSP files.

I finally complete the migration path.

Thanks very much Antonio.

- Vernon

Antonio Petrelli wrote:
> 2008/3/5, Vernon <vwu725@yahoo.com>:

org.apache.tiles.jsp.taglib.InsertDefinitionTag.render(InsertDefinitionTag.java:63)

> How couldn't I see it! It seems that you are using
somewhere:
> <tiles:insertDefinition name="news1" />
> Or, at least, the classes derived from the
compilation of your JSPs
> are not updated.
> Could you check it?
>
> Antonio