tiles-users mailing list archives

From sandyvj83 <sandeepv...@gmail.com>
Subject Help on Tiles
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2008 05:05:35 GMT

Hi All,

We have a requirement that we need to iterate the attributes given in
definition of the tiles.xml and then  display them. Can anyone tell me how
to access the attributes given in the tiles.xml in a jsp, so that i can
iterate through it. We are using tiles-2 . In tiles-1 the following code was
used:

<tiles:useAttribute id="list" name="list" classname="java.util.List" />
<logic:iterate id="name" name="list" type="java.lang.String">
    <tiles:insert beanName="name" flush="false" />
  <TD height=4>
      		 "<%=path% /images/spacer.gif" height=4 border=0 />
  </TD>
</logic:iterate>

Thanks,
Sandeep