tiles-users mailing list archives

From "Antonio Petrelli" <antonio.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to set the value of an attribute to the value of a bean property.
Date Fri, 29 Feb 2008 16:06:23 GMT
2008/2/29, Fitt, Arthur <afitt@ptc.com>:

> I got my pages to render correctly using the the view handler code found
> at the shale site http://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/SHALE-302. I am
> using the view handler code attached to the issue only. I am not using
> shale. The JspTilesTwoViewHandlerImpl from tomahawk did not work well
> for my application.

I suggest to report it to the Myfaces Users list:
http://myfaces.apache.org/mail-lists.html
Remember that the Shale view handler will be archived (read: no more update,
I wonder how can it work...).

Tags with JSP el expressions, <tiles:insertTemplate
> template="${sessionScope['ViewBeanManager'].toolbarUiPath}" />, did not
> work in my application until I updated my web.xml file to use the new
> JSP version 2.4 schema definition.

To be clear, 2.4 is the version of the *servlet" specification, that implies
the use of JSP 2.0.
Servlet 2.3 is bound to JSP 1.2.
Anyway, I am happy that you solved your problem :-)

Ciao
Antonio