tiles-users mailing list archives

From "Antonio Petrelli" <antonio.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tiles-def.xml
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2008 15:50:22 GMT
2008/2/12, Allen, Daniel <Daniel.Allen@kbcfp.com>:

> How do I go about putting together a configuration file for Tiles 2?

http://tiles.apache.org/tutorial/basic/pages.html
http://tiles.apache.org/2.0/framework/tiles-core/dtddoc/index.html

I know this is a really basic question, and I fully expect
> to be told to read the documentation, but at present I can't even find
> the documentation:
> http://www.google.com/search?hl=xx-hacker&as_qdr=all&q=%22tiles-def.xml%
> 22+site%3Atiles.apache.org&btnG=z34r%3C%7C-%7C

Just curious, do you usually speak the "h4x0r" language? :-)

Is "tiles-def.xml" not the standard name for that file? That's what
> people seemed to call it on the Struts2 list.

In fact it is "tiles-defs.xml" the typical name.

Ciao
Antonio