tiles-users mailing list archives

From "Jonathan Fullam" <jonathanful...@gmail.com>
Subject MyFaces and Tiles
Date Sat, 02 Feb 2008 15:08:27 GMT
Hello,

I've been unsuccessfully trying to integrate tiles 2.0.5 with MyFaces 1.2.
I'm using Tomahawk-1.1.7.  It appears that the JspTilesTwoViewHandlerImpl is
being invoked but that the faces servlet is still just using the .jsp page
rather than looking for the associated .tiles page for the request.

My faces config contains the following:

   <application>

        <view-handler>

org.apache.myfaces.tomahawk.application.jsp.JspTilesTwoViewHandlerImpl

      </view-handler>

   </application>

My tiles-defs.xml contains the following:

  <definition name="/profiler.tiles" extends="main.layout">

      <put-attribute name="body"   value="/profiler.jsp"/>

  </definition>

Yet, when I try to access /profiler.faces the faces servlet tries to create
the faces view using profiler.jsp and not profiler.tiles

Has anybody been able to successfully use MyFaces 1.2 with tiles 2.0.5??

Any help is appreciated.