tiles-users mailing list archives

From "Ealden Escañan" <eal...@gmail.com>
Subject Is TilesResult compatible with Struts 1.x Tiles?
Date Sat, 23 Feb 2008 14:56:10 GMT
Hi, all

I'm currently integrating Struts 2.0.11 in my current project to run
side-by-side with Struts 1 and slowly migrate from there.  We are using
Jakarta (yes) Struts 1.2.8 and Struts-Tiles.  I am trying to forward to a
tile using TilesResult, but I get a "Error rendering tile" error because of
a NPE at ServletTilesRequestContext.forward()<http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tiles/framework/tags/tiles-2.0.5/tiles-core/src/main/java/org/apache/tiles/servlet/context/ServletTilesRequestContext.java>,
line 198. I pretty much followed the instructions in the sites below, and
have set my default package in struts.xml to extend tiles-default:

http://cwiki.apache.org/S2PLUGINS/tiles-plugin.html
http://tiles.apache.org/tutorial/configuration.html

Is struts2-tiles-plugin compatible with Struts-Tiles?

--
Ealden Esto E. Escañan
http://blog.ealden.net