tiles-users mailing list archives

From Pedro-1 <pierre_lep...@hotmail.fr>
Subject Re: Struts2 Tiles and UTF-8
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2008 11:24:25 GMT

Antonio Petrelli-3 wrote:

> Please upgrade to Tiles 2.0.5 and let us know:
> http://tiles.apache.org/download.html

Thanks Antonio,
It seems that there are some important changes between
 tiles-api-2.0-20070207.130156-4.jar and tiles-api-2.0.5.jar.
I am also obliged to upgrade struts2 and the latest version seems to expect
tiles version 2.0.4, but I switched to the 2.0.5 as you suggest.
The first try provide an error parsing tiles.xml:
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Element type "put" must be declared.
I have to investigate more before coming back.
Regards
Pedro