tiles-users mailing list archives

From "Antonio Petrelli" <antonio.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Tiles 2 Standalone] Where are my JSTL/EL variables?
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2008 09:09:54 GMT
2008/1/23, Lee Theobald <Lee@openobjects.com>:

> Antonio Petrelli-3 wrote:
> > This is really strange. Try to rename it to "header.jsp" (just a shot in
> > the
> > dark).
> >
> > Antonio
>
> Well that did it.  I should have tried that earlier.  Do you think I
> should
> raise this as a bug?  I would say it makes sense for my includes to be
> defined as fragments, so I don't think Tiles shouldn't compile my code
> with
> that extension.

I don't know if it is a bug, but according to this link:
http://java.sun.com/developer/technicalArticles/javaserverpages/code_convention/index.html
".jspf" files must be put under /WEB-INF/jspf directory. Give it a try: if
it does not work, please open a JIRA issue:
https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/TILES

Thanks
Antonio