tiles-users mailing list archives

From "Antonio Petrelli" <antonio.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Runtime Composition using APIs
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2008 14:30:56 GMT
2008/1/2, Ninad Tambe <ninadtambe@yahoo.com>:

> Although this approach is for an IDE, I'd bet there should be way to do it
> on a application server or even a Portal.

I agree for the portal and not for the application server: probably a tool
that can compose pages visually could be useful, for sites like MyYahoo.

And talking about Portal, would it be possible for you to update the
> documentation for "Starting Tiles in Portlet application" (
> http://tiles.apache.org/tutorial/configuration.html)?

Remember that we are all volunteers: this means that you can be one of us,
you can contribute the docs (and code, obviously) as well.

thanks and a Happy New Year.

Also to you :-)

Ciao
Antonio