tiles-users mailing list archives

From Vernon <vwu...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Configure a ViewPreparer
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2008 17:26:13 GMT
There is a mistake in my previous post. The old
definition shall be the
following instead:

    <definition name="new_ads"
page="/WEB-INF/jsp/categories/new_ads.jsp"
controllerClass="com.abc.xyz.web.ad.NewADComponentController">
        <put name="size" value="30"/>
    </definition>

Please someone helps me out of this issue.

Vernon wrote:
> I am working on a Tiles migration: from Struts Tiles
> to Tiles 2 within
> Spring Framework. I get confused on the
configuration
> step of a
> ViewPreparer.
>
> In the old way, I have the followings:
>
>     <definition name="new_ads"
> template="/WEB-INF/jsp/categories/new_ads.jsp"

controllerClass="com.abc.xyz.web.ad.NewADComponentController">
>         <put name="size" value="50"/>
>     </definition>
>
> According to the document, I shall have the
followings
> with Tiles 2:
>
> <definition name="new_ads"
> preparer="com.abc.xyz.web.ad.NewADViewPreparer">
>   <put-attribute name="???"
> value="/WEB-INF/jsp/categories/new_ads.jsp" /> <===
> what the attribute name shall be?
>   <put-attribute name="size" value="50"/>
> </definition>
>
> My question is that what the attribute name shall
be?

> Thanks for your inputs in advance.

> http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Looking for last minute shopping deals?