tiles-users mailing list archives

From Ninad Tambe <ninadta...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Runtime Composition using APIs
Date Sat, 05 Jan 2008 16:47:57 GMT
I'm sorry, I meant DigesterDefinitionsReader. I just realized that UrlDefinitionsFactory can
only accept URL as a source, not an InputStream (maybe from DB).

Ninad

----- Original Message ----
From: Ninad Tambe <ninadtambe@yahoo.com>
To: users@tiles.apache.org
Sent: Saturday, January 5, 2008 11:36:54 AM
Subject: Re: Runtime Composition using APIs

Antonio,
Just another thought regarding this:
Can I maybe keep all my definitions in DB and use UrlDefinitionsFactory to retreive the Definitions
collection at startup, so all the definitions will be available at runtime? This way, I do
not need to persist it, per se, from runtime? The reason I am trying to do this is we have
a content management system which saves everything in DB. So there is really no JSP pages
(for templates).

Any thoughts? thanks a lot.
Ninad.