tiles-users mailing list archives

From sandyvj83 <sandeepv...@gmail.com>
Subject ComponentContext. Help Required Struts 2 and Tiles2
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2008 11:24:05 GMT

Hi All,

We are migrating from struts 1 to Struts2 (Struts 2.0.11 and Tiles 2.0.4).
In one of the JSP's we are using ComponentContext.

The Actual code is :
<% @page import="org.apache.struts.tiles.ComponentContext;%>

<% ComponentContext ctx = (ComponentContext)
request.getAttribute("org.apache.struts.taglib.tiles.CompContext");
    Object row2 = ctx.getAttribute("row2");
%>

We need the replacement for ComponentContext and also the CompContext used
in the getAttribute() method.

Thanks In Advance,
Sandeep