tiles-users mailing list archives

From "pankaj kharbe" <pankaj.kha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tiles and Portal
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2007 07:10:51 GMT
Hi,
This is a good point raised. I am currently developing an application based
on struts2, spring and Ibatis framworks. Our requirement is that we need to
initially run it on web server, but later on the app will be integrated onto
a portal(hence using struts2 due its support for portlets) as a portlet
application. We wanted to use tiles but cant use it since the tiles is not
being supported on portal.
I am also having the same question as Ninad. Is there any way to use tiles
in portlet applications using struts2.

regards,
Pankaj